I did not work by the Christian Rationalist Doctrine, I had not the happiness to get to know it and I could not; but my spirit as I was always a fighter, that faced difficult situations, I have known how to take advantage and how to improve. So today I work in the Higher Astral Pleiad… Martin Luther King Jr.

How good it is not to have to reincarnate again! - By Maria de Oliveira

A good use of existence may mean for the incarnate spirit to climb a few steps on the ladder of evolution. How wonderful are the sacrifices that one goes through in order not to have to incarnate again!

Blessed struggle, blessed sacrifices that make the spirit awaken to a better life, to eternal life!

This is what reincarnation is for! This is what this world of suffering and purification of incarnate spirits serves for, to enlighten them, to serve as a light for them, to illuminate the paths they will have to follow throughout life.
How good it is not to have to reincarnate again! - By Maria de Oliveira
Collaboration: Rute Helena Macário