I did not work by the Christian Rationalist Doctrine, I had not the happiness to get to know it and I could not; but my spirit as I was always a fighter, that faced difficult situations, I have known how to take advantage and how to improve. So today I work in the Higher Astral Pleiad… Martin Luther King Jr.

When you evaluate the fullness and beauty of Christian Rationalist Doctrine? - by Humberto Romanelli

Man can’t evaluate what is this wonderful Doctrine. Only after disembodied does know, because it is impossible to incarnate spirit distinguish the beauty of spiritual life.

And how are satisfied when they disincarnate and then ascend to their worlds of light!
Click to HEAR the Psychic Cleansing

It is the greatest happiness for a disembodied spirit, find who fulfilled their duties when on earth who knew how to suffer and win.

When you evaluate the fullness and beauty of Christian Rationalist Doctrine? - by Humberto Romanelli

Visit us - Free for anyone