I did not work by the Christian Rationalist Doctrine, I had not the happiness to get to know it and I could not; but my spirit as I was always a fighter, that faced difficult situations, I have known how to take advantage and how to improve. So today I work in the Higher Astral Pleiad… Martin Luther King Jr.

Duties of the spirit after incarnation – by Luiz de Mattos

During incarnate life, the spirit goes through distinct stages and in each of them it may learn priceless lessons.

These stages are: childhood, youth, maturity and old age. During all these stages the spirit has duties to perform, work to do, obligations to meet.

Life's dynamics requires permanent activity. But such activity should be dignifying, useful, constructive, for the benefit of self and others.

The four above-mentioned stages have meaning only in a physical sense. They are related only to the growth and life of the human body and are used to stress the diversity of experiences and lessons learned in the course of an incarnation.

Duties of the spirit after incarnation
by Luiz de Mattos

Visit us - Free for anyone