I did not work by the Christian Rationalist Doctrine, I had not the happiness to get to know it and I could not; but my spirit as I was always a fighter, that faced difficult situations, I have known how to take advantage and how to improve. So today I work in the Higher Astral Pleiad… Martin Luther King Jr.

Strength of character – by Luiz de Mattos

Strength of character, like so many mother qualities, is an unequivocal measure of man's spiritual evolution.

Those who are endowed with it always set the noblest, most admirable examples of rectitude in the course of their lives.

Coupled with other qualities already mentioned, it reveals spiritual maturity and effective preparation for ascension to a higher class of evolution.

There are countless spiritual attributes which grow and expand in direct proportion to the development of the spirit.

Strength of character
by Luiz de Mattos